- Google. The first option that probably comes to your mind as well when you are thinking of finding products is to use Google. …
- Online Business Forums. …
- Social Media. …
- Trade Shows. …
- Check Potential Competitors. …
- B2B Marketplaces. …
- Supplier Lists.
How do I search for products on Shopify?
- From the Shopify app, go to Products > All products.
- Tap the search button.
- Enter the search words in the search bar, or tap the barcode icon to scan a product barcode with your device’s camera.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I find products to sell in my store?
- Identify your target market.
- Make contact with local buyers.
- Make a name for yourself at Trade Shows.
- Use social media to your advantage.
- Pitch your product in person.
- Create a Sales and Marketing strategy.
- Four steps to follow.
- Show them analytical data.