- Log in to Shopify admin.
- Click the ‘+’ icon next to “Sales Channels.”
- Click “Amazon.”
- Select “Add Channel.”
- Click “Connect to Amazon.”
- Follow the directions to link your Shopify and Amazon Seller Central accounts.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
Does Shopify charge for Amazon orders?
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I sell on Shopify?
- Tap the product you want to sell.
- Under Variants, tap the variant you want to sell.
- From the variant details screen, set the Compare at price to the product’s original price.
- Set the Price of the product to your new sale price.
- Tap Save.