Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
🥷 Wendy Elena | Answered February 4, 2020 |
- Visit the Shopify store you’d like to inspect.
- To open a new tab with the source code, press Control + U or right click on the page to open up the menu and click “View Page Source”.
- Search the code by pressing Control + F and look for “Shopify. theme” or “theme_store_id”
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How to Customize Your Shopify Store Design in 2019
How do I change the color of my Shopify theme?
🥷 Velma Shelly | Answered January 8, 2021 |
- Click Theme Settings at the bottom of your sidebar.
- Click Colors.
- To change a color in your theme, click the color and use the color picker or enter the value of the new color in the text field.
- Click Save.
How do you find out what theme a store is using?
🥷 Roxanne Danielle | Answered September 29, 2020 |
How do I change the background color on my Shopify product page?
🥷 Viola Maria | Answered May 17, 2021 |
How can I tell which ecommerce platform a website is using?
🥷 Jane Tiffany | Answered August 13, 2020 |
Change Button Color | Any Shopify Theme🔴
35 Related Questions Found
Are Shopify themes a one time purchase?
🥷 Elsie Stacey | Answered September 9, 2020 |
What color system does Shopify use?
🥷 Mamie Dixie | Answered September 28, 2021 |
How do I change my color scheme?
🥷 Alicia Phyllis | Answered June 28, 2021 |
In the Theme Name drop-down list select the theme to be used for matching agent.
- Click Save Configuration or Save and Continue.
- If caching is enabled, clear the cache.
- To see your changes applied, reload the storefront pages.
How do I make my Shopify theme black?
🥷 Regina Ebony | Answered December 22, 2021 |
Where can you check to know if your theme is applied to the storefront or not?
🥷 Anita Carrie | Answered April 18, 2021 |