- From your Shopify admin, click Settings > Domains.
- Click Connect existing domain.
- On the Connect existing domain page, click transfer in your domain.
- In the Transfer domain dialog box, enter the domain that you want to transfer to Shopify. Don’t include www. at the beginning of the domain.
- Click Next.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
Can you transfer from GoDaddy to Shopify?
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I transfer my domain to Shopify?
How do I connect my GoDaddy website to Shopify?
- Step 1: Log In to your Shopify account and Navigate to Domains. The first step in setting up your GoDaddy Shopify Integration is to log in to your Shopify account. …
- Step 2: Connect your Existing GoDaddy Domain. …
- Step 3: Log In to your GoDaddy Account and Click on Connect.