- Install Google Tag Manager to get the code snippets that you will need to copy and paste into your Shopify store. …
- In your Shopify admin, click Online store, and then click Themes.
- In the theme drop-down, click Edit Code.
- Copy the first code snippet from Google Tag Manager into the <head> tags of your theme.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
Can I add Google Tag Manager to Shopify?
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I set up Tag Manager?
How do I add Tag Manager to my website?
Select Edit Code.
- Find the Layout section.
- Under that, select the theme. liquid file to open up the code editor. …
- Paste the meta tag under the <head> tag. …
- Click Save.