- From your Shopify admin, click Products, Transfers, Customers, Blog posts, or Draft Orders.
- Check the product, transfer, customer, blog post, or draft order you want to tag.
- Click Add tags or Remove tags.
- Click the tags that you want to add or remove.
- Click Save.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
How to Add New Tags
- Click on the desired product, customer, order, or another element.
- Go to the Tags section and enter the desired tag. …
- Select Save to finish.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
- Click the name of a product to edit, or create a new product.
- In the Organization section, select or enter tags for your product. Use a comma to separate different tags. Tags can have up to 255 characters.
- When you are finished, click Save.