Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
🥷 Flora Judith | Answered December 25, 2020 |
- From the Shopify app, go to Products > Collections.
- Tap the collection that you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Sales channels.
- Enable each sales channel where you want the collection to be visible. …
- Tap the back button to return to the collection details screen.
- Tap Save.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How to Create & Set Up Collections on Your Shopify…
Why are my collections not showing in Shopify?
🥷 Yvette Lorene | Answered May 12, 2021 |
🥷 Ada Joanne | Answered March 22, 2021 |
How do I customize my Shopify collections?
🥷 Marsha Virginia | Answered December 3, 2020 |
What is a featured collection?
🥷 Tracy Lorene | Answered August 25, 2021 |
How to Create Collections & Sub Collections in Shopify…
30 Related Questions Found
How do I make my collections invisible on Shopify?
🥷 Eunice Marianne | Answered February 3, 2020 |
Why is my collection not showing on Opensea?
🥷 Bridget Ernestine | Answered November 9, 2020 |
What are collections on Shopify?
🥷 Eunice Kay | Answered March 22, 2021 |
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app. .
- Do a search.
- Tap the result you want to save.
- At the top, tap Add to. .
How do I add a collection?
🥷 Angel Lorene | Answered December 11, 2020 |
- Step 1: From your Shopify dashboard, go to Online Store > Themes. …
- Step 2: Click Customize on your theme. …
- Step 3: In the theme editor, navigate to your desired page template. …
- Step 4: Start customizing your sidebar section.
🥷 Amelia Susan | Answered March 3, 2020 |
- Log into your Shopify admin panel.
- Navigate to Collections – Add a Collection:
- Fill in the ‘Collection details’ section: Specify the Title for your new Collection.
- Fill in the ‘Conditions’ section for your new collection.