- Click Select another provider.
- Select the provider you want to use from the list.
- Enter your account information for the provider you selected.
- Click Save.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I add a third-party app to Shopify?
Install from Shopify App Store
- Log in to Shopify App Store.
- Find an app you want to install and click on it.
- Click Add App on the app list page.
- In your Shopify admin, click Install app to authorize use of the app.
How do I integrate private apps on Shopify?
- Go to Apps from your Shopify admin.
- Click Develop Apps.
- Click the name of the app whose permissions you want to change.
- In the Storefront API section, under Storefront API Permissions, select which store data you want the app to access.