- Log in to the Shopify App Store.
- Find an app that you want to install, and then click it.
- On the app listing page, click Add app.
- In your Shopify admin, to authorize the use of the app, click Install app.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
How do I integrate third-party payments on Shopify?
- Do one of the following: If you have Shopify Payments enabled: In the Shopify payments section, click Manage. …
- Select the provider that you want to use from the list. Note. …
- Enter your account credentials for the provider that you selected.
- Click Activate.
- Click Save.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I use private apps on Shopify?
- Log into your store’s admin panel.
- Open the Apps menu, then click on “Develop Apps.”
- Click the “Enable Private App Development” button.
- Review and check the terms, then choose the “Enable” button.