Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
🥷 Elsie Casey | Answered November 15, 2021 |
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Navigate to Professional Email & Microsoft 365.
- Select a plan.
- Purchase an email account.
- Access your email product.
- Enter your domain.
- Fill out your email information.
- Complete setup.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How to Access Your GoDaddy Email Account
Can you use GoDaddy email with Shopify?
🥷 Lucia Susan | Answered September 26, 2021 |
How do I find my email on Shopify?
🥷 Marianne Gwendolyn | Answered December 13, 2021 |
Do you get an email address with Shopify domain?
🥷 Lorene Maria | Answered August 16, 2020 |
Do you get free email with GoDaddy domain?
🥷 Yvette Roxanne | Answered November 4, 2020 |
How to Create an Email Address with Your GoDaddy…
38 Related Questions Found
How do I use my domain for email?
🥷 Bertha Betty | Answered February 16, 2020 |
- Create a regular free Gmail account. To get started, create a regular free Gmail account – e.g. email@example.com . …
- Create your custom email address via your email hosting. …
- Allow Gmail to receive emails using POP3. …
- Allow Gmail to send emails using SMTP. …
How do I use my GoDaddy domain with Shopify?
🥷 Jenna Bertha | Answered February 6, 2020 |
- Click Connect existing domain:
- Enter the domain you want to connect:
- Click Connect automatically:
- In the Sign In window, log in to your GoDaddy account:
- Click Connect:
Can you transfer a GoDaddy domain to Shopify?
🥷 Rosemarie Shelly | Answered January 3, 2021 |
How do I add my business email to Shopify?
🥷 Megan Kristen | Answered April 19, 2021 |
How do I change my email on Shopify?
🥷 Guadalupe Danielle | Answered September 3, 2020 |
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Users and Permissions.
- In the Store owner section, click your name.
- Click View account settings.
- Log in to your account.
- In the Details section, click Change email.
- In the New email box, enter your new email address.
- In the Password box, enter your current password.