- From your Shopify admin, go to Products > Collections.
- Click the name of the collection that you want to add products to.
- In the Products section, search for products or click Browse, and then add the products that you want to have in the collection.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
How can I feature a subset of collections on a page Shopify?
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I get a collection title in Shopify?
How do I create a sub collection in Shopify?
- Step 1: Log in to your Shopify store. First, log into the Shopify store with your credentials.
- Step 2: Click on the “Navigation” …
- Step 3: Click on “Add menu” …
- Step 4: Add menu items. …
- Step 5: Add collections. …
- Step 6: Drag the sub-collections. …
- Step 7: Save menu.