- From the Shopify app, tap Store, and then tap Analytics.
- Tap Reports.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
How do I download a sales report from Shopify?
- Open the report that you want to export.
- Click Export.
- In the Export your report dialog, click Export. For some of the Finances reports (Sales, Taxes, and Payments), you can also select the type of report to export. Current page exports data for the columns that are currently displayed.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I find Shopify insights?
- From the Shopify app, tap Store.
- Tap Analytics. This page shows data for today, compared to yesterday by default.