- From your Shopify admin, click Apps > Store Importer.
- On the Import your data into Shopify page, choose WooCommerce from the drop-down menu.
- Under Upload files, click Add file and select your exported files. …
- Select your WooCommerce XML file that you downloaded.
- Click Continue import > Import.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
How do I import a WooCommerce subscription?
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I migrate data to Shopify?
- Step 1: Configure your basic administrative settings. …
- Step 2: Import your store’s content and data to Shopify. …
- Step 3: Organize your products after migration. …
- Step 4: Make your website look great. …
- Step 5: Set up your domain. …
- Step 6: Set up your shipping. …
- Step 7: Configure your taxes. …
- Step 8: Set up a payment provider.