- From the Products page, select as many products as you’d like, then click Edit products.
- On the top of your product list click Add fields and choose Vendor from the list.
- Be sure to click Save in the top right corner before leaving this page!
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
How do I add an information page on Shopify?
- Login to your Shopify admin panel.
- Click on Online Store – Pages.
- Click on Add page.
- Enter the Title of your Page and its Content.
- You can choose whether to display or hide the Page under the Visibility section. By default, the page will be visible on your store. …
- Click on Save.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I add more information to my product on Shopify?
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
- From the Products page, click Add product.
- Enter a title for your product, along with additional details.
- Click Save.