- Log in to your Shopify admin panel.
- Click on Domains.
- Under the Manage Domains section, click on the Delete domain icon.
- next to the domain that you want to delete.
- Confirm the Delete domain.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
What happens to domain when you close Shopify store?
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I delete my old Shopify store?
- Step 1: Go to Account Settings. To delete and close your Shopify account, log in to your Shopify admin panel as the account owner. …
- Step 2: Click Close Your Store. Scroll down to the bottom and choose Sell or close your store. …
- Step 3: Enter Password and Confirm.