Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
🥷 Myra Roxanne | Answered January 29, 2021 |
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
Shopify Prestige Theme: Key Features and Customization
How do I customize a collection page in Shopify?
🥷 Virginia Desiree | Answered May 1, 2020 |
- Go to Products > Collections and click Create collection.
- Add collection title, description, and image.
- Edit collection page SEO.
- Choose your collection type (manual or automated)
- Add your products.
- Click Save.
How do I add a collection to a Shopify theme?
🥷 Hilda Darla | Answered July 22, 2020 |
How do I add a custom section in Shopify?
🥷 Ellen Amelia | Answered June 14, 2021 |
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products > Collections.
- Click Create collection.
- Enter a title and description for the collection.
- In the Collection type section, click Manual.
- Click Save.
- In the Products section, search for products or click Browse, and then add the products that you want to have in the collection.
Is prestige a good theme?
🥷 Mae Kelley | Answered February 26, 2021 |
- Step 1: Log in to your Shopify store. First, log into the Shopify store with your credentials.
- Step 2: Click on the “Navigation” …
- Step 3: Click on “Add menu” …
- Step 4: Add menu items. …
- Step 5: Add collections. …
- Step 6: Drag the sub-collections. …
- Step 7: Save menu.
Shopify Collections Tutorial | Create Collections In…
28 Related Questions Found
🥷 Tracy Leticia | Answered February 3, 2020 |
- Build a new page template.
- Include sections within that template.
- Make each section customizable.
- Create a new page with the new page template.
- Use the template to customize pages without writing more code.
How do I manually create a collection in Shopify?
🥷 Glenda Phyllis | Answered June 15, 2021 |
How do I make a collection?
🥷 Marion Claire | Answered October 1, 2021 |
How do I create a collection in collections Shopify?
🥷 Marianne Susan | Answered March 3, 2020 |
How do I create a dynamic section in Shopify?
🥷 Amanda Ruth | Answered September 28, 2020 |