Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
🥷 Eunice Shelly | Answered October 16, 2021 |
- Step 1: Open the product editor in your Shopify Dashboard. …
- Step 2: Paste this code into the product description. …
- Step 3: Edit the labels and content for each tab. …
- Step 4: Save.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How to setup GA4 on Shopify // 2021 Tutorial //…
How do I split a product description in Shopify?
🥷 Glenda Tami | Answered January 25, 2020 |
- Go to your Shopify Admin, select Products to show all the products in your Shopify store.
- Change the product description format to show HTML.
- Add the [split_description] shortcode where you would like to split the paragraph.
- Click Save.
How do I add an accordion to my Shopify product page?
🥷 Guadalupe Traci | Answered September 2, 2021 |
- Check that jQuery is enabled on your Shopify theme. …
- Go back to theme. …
- Insert accordion CSS. …
- Separate accordion ul and normal ul CSS. …
- Edit HTML for any normal bullet lists on your website. …
- Insert collapsible elements to Shopify page with HTML.
How do I change tabs in Shopify?
🥷 Tracy Susan | Answered June 14, 2020 |
You can change the Shop Tab name via your Shopify admin. You need to go to your Shopify admin > Online Store > Preferences. From there, you can change the store name by editing the Homepage title. Then click save!22 Des 2019
What is Metafield in Shopify?
🥷 Ernestine Adrienne | Answered April 2, 2021 |
[2022 FREE] How To Add TABS to the Shopify Product…
34 Related Questions Found
How many words should a product description be Shopify?
🥷 Heather Darla | Answered October 25, 2021 |
How do I split a collection on Shopify?
🥷 Bertha Kristen | Answered February 20, 2020 |
- From the Shopify app, go to Products > Collections.
- Tap the collection that you want to edit.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap Sorting.
- Select the sort order that you want the collection to use.
- If you select Manual, then you can tap and drag the handles beside the products to reorder them.
- Tap Save.
How do I add a product type in Shopify?
🥷 Darla Velma | Answered October 5, 2020 |
- Login to your Shopify admin panel.
- Click on Products.
- Click on Add a product.
- Enter the product details such as Title, Description, Images.
- In the right-hand side panel, you will see sections for Visibility and Organization.
- Under Organization, you will see Product Type.
- You can add a Product Type here.
How do I change product type in Shopify?
🥷 Traci Desiree | Answered August 16, 2021 |
- From the Shopify app, go to Products > All products.
- Tap a product to edit it, or search for one.
- Tap More details > Product organization.
- In the Type section, do one of the following: …
- Tap Done.
- Tap Back.
- Tap Save.
What is product accordion?
🥷 Viola Jennifer | Answered September 11, 2021 |