I will create a 30k per month one product Shopify dropshiping store!
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
🥷 Amy Josefina | Answered December 23, 2020 |
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How to Change Menu Font Size ✅ Shopify Theme…
How do I change the text color in Shopify?
🥷 Joanne Marie | Answered May 23, 2020 |
- From your Shopify admin click Online Store -> Themes -> Actions -> Edit Code.
- Open the 2 files theme. scss. liquid and homepage. scss. liquid.
- Then paste this code at the very bottom.
How do I customize my font in Shopify?
🥷 Rosemarie Adrienne | Answered November 24, 2021 |
🥷 Evelyn Claire | Answered August 27, 2020 |
- Click Theme Settings at the bottom of your sidebar.
- Click Colors.
- To change a color in your theme, click the color and use the color picker or enter the value of the new color in the text field.
- Click Save.
How do I change colors in Shopify?
🥷 Jennifer Erika | Answered July 26, 2021 |
- Go to Online Store > Themes in your Shopify Admin.
- On your theme select Actions > Edit Code.
- Edit file settings_schema.json. Now here you can change value e.g if you using debut theme at line number 642 just change “max”: 36 to “max”: 56. Hope this will help you. Thanks.
How to add a product || Shopify Help Center
25 Related Questions Found
How do I change font size in Shopify heading?
🥷 Beatrice Jane | Answered February 4, 2021 |
How do I change the color of my heading in Shopify?
🥷 Bernadette Amelia | Answered April 25, 2021 |
How do I change the font price on Shopify?
🥷 Marcella Lorene | Answered February 15, 2020 |
Where is theme settings in Shopify?
🥷 Velma Adrienne | Answered October 3, 2021 |
What fonts does Shopify use?
🥷 Sarah Sarah | Answered June 5, 2021 |
- Register your email with Font Awesome to receive the code. https://fontawesome.com/start.
- Paste the CDN embed code they sent to your theme. …
- Refer to the icon list (see link below), and insert <i class=”fa fa-######”></i> to show the icon.