Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
🥷 Gwendolyn Sandy | Answered July 19, 2020 |
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
🥷 Irma Irma | Answered April 12, 2020 |
- Open your blogger account → go to settings.
- Scroll down. You will see the option General, below that click on User profile. You will be directed to Edit User Profile.
- Under Identity option you can change the user name and display name.
🥷 Desiree Carolyn | Answered May 1, 2021 |
🥷 Gwendolyn Diane | Answered September 26, 2021 |
How do I enable comments on Shopify?
🥷 Tracy Luz | Answered February 6, 2020 |
Creating a Blog in Shopify (The Easy Way)
30 Related Questions Found
🥷 Nellie Susan | Answered August 27, 2021 |
- Identify the right age for your pseudonym.
- Choose options that fit your literary genre.
- Check the availability of your pen name’s URL and social media handles.
- Choose a name that’s easy to spell, pronounce, and remember.
- Make sure your pen name isn’t similar or identical to another author’s.
🥷 Desiree Kristen | Answered February 25, 2021 |
Admins on your blog can:
- Add or remove other admins and authors.
- Change the blog’s settings or template.
- Edit or delete any posts.
Can I change my blogger name?
🥷 Lydia Marion | Answered April 27, 2020 |
How do I change my Blog from Shopify to news?
🥷 Rose Amanda | Answered August 13, 2021 |
How do I create a Blog page on Shopify?
🥷 Guadalupe Joanne | Answered April 8, 2020 |
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Blog Posts.
- Click Manage blogs.
- Click Add blog.