Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
🥷 Guadalupe Maxine | Answered March 2, 2021 |
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products > Collections.
- Click the name of the collection that you want to update.
- Update the collection’s featured image: If the collection doesn’t have a featured image yet, then click Upload image to select an image. …
- Click Save.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How To Feature Collection In Shopify (How To Add…
What is featured collection in Shopify?
🥷 Susan Marie | Answered October 3, 2021 |
How do I add multiple featured collections in Shopify?
🥷 Ernestine Gwendolyn | Answered February 9, 2021 |
How do I edit a collection template in Shopify?
🥷 Jenna Wanda | Answered April 12, 2020 |
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Below See Your About Info, tap Edit Public Details.
- Scroll down to the Featured section, and tap. New.
- Tap the photos or stories you’d like to add. …
- In the top right, tap Next. …
- Tap Save at the bottom.
How do I create a featured collection?
🥷 Amanda Rebecca | Answered March 23, 2020 |
Add Related Products | Featured Collection on Product…
24 Related Questions Found
How do I change the default sort on Shopify?
🥷 Beatrice Carrie | Answered February 1, 2020 |
What does it mean featured collection?
🥷 Amanda Erika | Answered February 10, 2021 |
How can I feature a subset of collections on a page Shopify?
🥷 Hilda Joanne | Answered February 2, 2021 |
What means featured product?
🥷 Marcella Shelly | Answered December 24, 2021 |
- Step 1: Log in to your Shopify store. First, log into the Shopify store with your credentials.
- Step 2: Click on the “Navigation” …
- Step 3: Click on “Add menu” …
- Step 4: Add menu items. …
- Step 5: Add collections. …
- Step 6: Drag the sub-collections. …
- Step 7: Save menu.
How do I create a sub collection collection in Shopify?
🥷 Rose Danielle | Answered May 15, 2021 |