Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
🥷 Dixie Leticia | Answered December 1, 2021 |
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
Shopify Plan Features || Shopify Help Center
How do you display all blogs with different categories in one page Shopify?
🥷 Sandy Tracy | Answered August 26, 2020 |
- From your Shopify admin, go to.
- Click the Add menu button.
- Enter Blogs as the Title.
- Repeat the following for each blog category that you want listed: Click Add menu item. Click in the Link box and select Blogs from the pop-up menu. …
- Click Save menu.
How do you categorize a blog?
🥷 Bernadette Judith | Answered April 22, 2020 |
- Firstly set up the categories for each topic you want to have, like in your case –– Beauty, food, journal, etc. …
- Edit the menu items by assigning them the same categories you want the posts to appear. …
- Now just assign the correct category to the posts as well.
How do I manage my blog on Shopify?
🥷 Nellie Madeline | Answered September 15, 2020 |
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Blog Posts.
- Click Manage blogs.
- Click Add blog.
Is Shopify blog good for SEO?
🥷 Luz Essie | Answered March 5, 2021 |
What are collections? || Shopify Help Center
29 Related Questions Found
🥷 Tracy Myra | Answered February 8, 2021 |
- From your Shopify admin, click Products, Transfers, Customers, Blog posts, or Draft Orders.
- Check the product, transfer, customer, blog post, or draft order you want to tag.
- Click Add tags or Remove tags.
- Click the tags that you want to add or remove.
- Click Save.
Can you have 2 blogs on Shopify?
🥷 Judith Susan | Answered December 10, 2020 |
How do I change my blog from Shopify to news?
🥷 Blanche Wendy | Answered March 4, 2021 |
How do I organize content on my blog?
🥷 Josefina Josefina | Answered August 20, 2021 |
What is the role of categories in blog?
🥷 Marcella Tiffany | Answered August 7, 2020 |