- Step 1: Click on “Customize” …
- Step 2: Click on “Product pages” …
- Step 3: Now, click on “Product recommendations” …
- Step 4: Check “Dynamic recommendations” box and edit Heading. …
- Step 5: Adding “Related products” to your theme. …
- Step 6: Add an app to use “Related products” option.
- Step 7: Configure the app.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I show recommended items on Shopify?
- Select Products > Default product to load the template in the theme editor.
- Do one of the following: If your product page has a product recommendations section, then click Product recommendation. …
- Click Save.