Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
How do I add language selector to my header in Shopify?
- Within your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Go to your selected theme, and select Customize.
- Under your sections, select either your Header or Footer section.
- Scroll down to Language Selector, and select Show language selector.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I edit language in Shopify?
Tap Manage themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Actions > Edit languages.
- Click the tab that includes the text that you want to change.
- Edit the text.
- Click Save.