- From your Shopify admin, go to Products.
- Click the product that you want to add to a collection.
- In the Collections section, select one or more existing collections.
- Click Save to add the product to all the selected collections.
Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
How do I show more products on collection page Shopify?
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I customize a collection page in Shopify?
- From your Shopify admin, go to Products > Collections.
- Click a collection.
- In the Products section, click the drop-down list beside Sort, and then select a sort order.
- If you select Manually, then you can click and drag the products in the list to reorder them. …
- Click Save.