Within the last 3 years, Shopify dropshipping has changed alot. And currently, the best way to make money is by building a branded one product Shopify store with a winning product. Being only 1 product... Read More
Login with Wix and go to the “My Domains” page. Choose the domain you want to move (if you own multiple domains, make sure to choose the right one), click on the option “Advanced” and then click on the “Transfer away from Wix” tab. Email yourself the EPP code.
Shopify Development Services
Launch a new Shopify online store or improve your current e-commerce business:
Shopify Full Website Creation Services
Sell with confidence with developers to build your Shopify store
Shopify Customization Services
Edit, customize & optimize your Shopify with help from expert developers
Shopify Performance & Security Services
Maintain peak performance, while putting your Shopify site's safety first
Shopify Theme/Plugin Installation Services
Keep customers engaged with customized themes & plugins for your Shopify site
Shopify Bug Fixes Services
Exterminate Shopify bugs with ease with help from Shopify freelance experts
Shopify Help/Consultation Services
Don't go it alone. Find admin services to run & optimize your Shopify site
Shopify Backup & Migration Services
Migrate your Shopify site to another host, or get a backup from a skilled developer
How do I connect my Wix site to Shopify?
- Step 1: Create a Shopify Buy Button and Copy the Embedded HTML Code.
- Step 2: Select the Wix Website where you want to Add Shopify Buy Button.
- Step 3: Add the Embedded HTML Code and Update it.
- Step 4: Complete the Set Up of Wix Shopify Integration.
How do I import a customer from Wix to Shopify?
- Move your data manually. Use documentation in the Shopify Help Center to migrate your data manually with CSV files.
- Use a migration app. Browse the Shopify App Store to find a third-party app to move your business data for you.
- Hire a migration expert.